MrElephante.TV (and all of my social accounts) is a culmination of my work and dedication since my humble beginnings in 2010. 6 years later and I’m still working on fine-tuning my craft and skill at bringing enlightening and entertaining content to an audience ready and willing to lend me their attention.
I started on YouTube in 2010 with nothing but a cheap HP laptop, a Dazzle capture card, an Xbox 360, and video quality hoping for 360p at best. A lot has changed since then but what hasn’t changed is my desire to create. I sincerely thank you for checking out my pages, this website, and overall having an interest in the work I put out.
My PC Rig Specs
- Name: Oatmeal
- Intel Core i7 4770k 3.5GHz CPU
- ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX MoBo
- Asus Nvidia GTX 1070 ROG
- 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 RAM
- 1x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
- 1x 3TB Segate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD
- 1x 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RMP HDD
- Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case
- Antec EarthWatts 650W PSU
- Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD Drive
- 1x Acer K272HUL 27.0″ 1440p 60Hz Monitor
- Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card
- Elgato HD60 (External) Capture Card
- Windows 10
- Logitech C920 Webcam
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard
- TteSports Thermaltake Theron Gaming Mouse
Consoles owned: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360, PSP, Gamecube + Gameboy Player, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Super Nintendo, NES
For official inquiries, please fill out the form below! Otherwise, you can reach me at my social media handles as well.